Elon Musk, the new owner of Twitter, has said that the social media platform will be changing its logo and that the iconic bird will be disappearing.
In a tweet on Sunday, Musk said that the new logo would be an “X” and that he would be looking for a good design to be posted online by Monday. He also said that the bird would be “gradually abandoned”.
The current Twitter logo is a blue bird silhouette, which has been in use since 2012. The bird is a symbol of Twitter’s mission to “serve the public conversation”.
Musk’s decision to change the logo has been met with mixed reactions. Some people have praised the move, saying that it is a sign of Musk’s willingness to shake things up at Twitter. Others have criticized the move, saying that it is unnecessary and that the bird is a beloved symbol of the platform.
It is unclear when the new logo will be implemented. Musk has said that he is looking for a good design to be posted online by Monday, but it is possible that the change will take longer.
The change to the logo is just one of the many changes that Musk has said he plans to make at Twitter. He has also said that he wants to make the platform more open and free speech-friendly.
It remains to be seen how the changes will be received by Twitter users. However, the change to the logo is a clear sign that Musk is serious about making changes at the platform.
Here are some additional details that you can include in your article:
- The current Twitter logo was designed by Simon Oxley and was first used in 2012.
- The bird is a symbol of Twitter’s mission to “serve the public conversation”.
- Musk’s decision to change the logo has been met with mixed reactions.
- It is unclear when the new logo will be implemented.
- Musk has said that he wants to make Twitter more open and free speech-friendly.